Benefits of drinking Beer

adsense 336x280

Benefits of drinking Beer:

As today's generation enjoys beer in their daily life.Its used more in parties or enjoying , dating a girl or boy, Going out for vacation.Mostly its used for Chill Pill.But Beer should be used in moderate amount only because access of everything can result bad also.
Beer is having multiple health benefits apart from enjoying.
Beer is good for heart, booster for immunity, protection for bones, and multi- more. Its very good in cases diabetes , kidney stones,  stress issues.etc.
Please check below multiple health benefits of beer:
1. Beer gives long life:
Yes its true Beer gives you along life .Drinking beer is good for health.But access of everything is bad so drinking too much, it's not good at all.It has been scientifically proved moderate beer drinker are more healthy and lived long stress free.


2. Its natural juice called Beer :
Beer is more natural as orange juice or any fruit juice.
Beer doesn't include preservatives as alcohol is having ,that's its not at all harmful.
I t is cooked first then fermented, filtration is done and packaged.
Beer is not at all alcohol.


3. Beer has very Low calories and carbohydrates :
Beer has no calories and its fat free, so good for people who want to look slim trip and gorgeous.
If you take beer regular it cleans your body and make you fir and smart.
4. Beer good for cholesterol control:
It has no cholesterol, it has ability to improve the cholesterol in human body. In fact, drinking beer regularly but in normal quantity will maintain cholesterol issues.

5.Have Beer and Enjoy:
Mostly Beers are preferred everywhere now in parties, functions or going with girlfriend ot boyfriend etc.
You can say we get relax with your buddies with a glass of beer.


  1. Beer consists B vitamin :

    Vitamin B is essential vitamin or human Body. Beers is already having Vitamin B.

    Beer consists of high quantity of B vitamins, and folic acid, which is prevents heart attacks.

    Beer has soluble fiber, good for keeping you fit and burn fat.

7. Beer a magician for heart attacks:
Beer is having vitamins, which is very goodies for human body plus it also treats heart patients too.
Beers is a magic for heart attacks. Beer drinkers , have less risk of heart attacks.
9. Beer cancer fighter:
Very needful benefit of beer is it can fight with cancer.
Its having xanthohumol which is an antioxidant that can treat cancer.Use of beer less risk of cancer.

adsense 336x280

3 Responses to "Benefits of drinking Beer"

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. גמילה מאלכוהול

    ReplyDelete